Planning for retirement and old age is something we all put on the long finger. Coyle Kennedy Smyth have expert knowledge and advice that will assist older clients in particular and provide peace of mind to the client and their loved ones.
Some of the issues that we often advise our older clients on are:
- Wills, estate planning and tax planning
- Transferring assets, Farm or a business to the next generation
- Enduring Powers of Attorney which allow a designated person to make decisions on your behalf at some time in the future if you should become mentally incapable of doing so yourself
- Fair Deal Nursing home Scheme and applying to become a Care Representative
- Ward of Court applications